• Mix and cook the white wine, white wine vinegar, sugar, saffron and ginger to a delicious sweet & sour emulsion. (preparing this in advance is also possible)
• Clean the celeriac. Clean it properly. Make sure you also use clean cooking materials (knives, etc.) after that, to prevent sand in your dish.
• Cut the celeriac in thin strips.
• Take out the ginger and boil the celeriac quick al dente.
• Prepare a tasty horseradish cream with the sour cream and horseradish.
• Salt the fish fillets in advance. Cover them with a little bit of oil.
• Gently smoke the fish fillets in the WWOO Braaimaster on a low temperature with some smoke wood. Finally, add some lime juice.
• Serve the lukewarm trout fillets with a fresh celeriac salad and some horseradish cream. (a good portion)
• Finish the dish with some thin threads horseradish and cress leaves.
Ron’s advice: Delicious with mackerel, salmon or tuna fish too!