Crumble of anise, citrus fruit and cinnamon cream by Ron Blaauw
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 50 gr soft butter
- 75 gr fine sugar
- 5/8 pieces citrus (mandarin, orange, grapefruit of blood orange)
- 3 pieces cloves
- 2 pieces cinnamon sticks
- 2 pieces star anise
- 2 pieces bruised cardamom pods
- 50 cc liquor (Napoleon/Liqor 43/contrieau)
- 2 dl orange juice
- 50 gr butter
- 100 gr Bastogne cake
- 50 gr shaved almond
- 1 tablespoon aniseed
- 50 gr fine sugar
- 50 gr butter
- 75 gr mascarpone
- 50 gr whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Preheat the WWOO Braaimaster, on an indirect method for 170c.
- Grease an oven dish with butter, separate the citrusfruit from the rest of the segments. Sprinkle some sugar over it. Add the herbs and liquor.
- Cover it with baking paper and aluminum foil. Warm it up in the WWOO Braaimaster for about 30 minutes.
- Crumble: cut the ingredients in the kitchen machine, divide the crumble on a baking tray. Bake it for 10 minutes on 180c. Let it cool down.
- Let the mascarpone and whipped cream be on room temperature before using. After that, add the sugar and cinnamon and mix it.
- Grab the oven dish, remove the herbs and sieve the moisture in a pan. Boil this on a middle high fire. Take the pan of the fire and at last, mix the butter in the cooked moisture.
- Grab a pretty cocktail glass for serving and add the segments of the citrusfruit.
- Pour the cooked sauce over it. Sprinkle it with the crumble and cinnamon cream.